At O’Driscoll’s B&B, we are very proud of our Freshly Cooked Traditional Irish Breakfast and it’s our pleasure to serve this daily from 7.00 – 9.30.
Should you have any special requests, we are very happy to assist you; simply email us here.
Our Breakfast Room – overlooking the garden – is bright & friendly, offering a relaxing atmosphere. All produce is freshly prepared and where possible, locally produced. For example, we use the following:
- Free – Range Eggs from local farmers
- Black & White Pudding from the nearby village of Athea
- Honey from Glin village
- Estelle’s Home – Made Marmalade & Fruit Jams
Self Service from the Sideboard :
Please Help Yourself to a selection of Cornflakes, Branflakes, Fruit’n’Nut, Rice Krispies, Home-made Muesli and Weetabix.
Please see our hot breakfast menu below and all are served with:
- Chilled Orange Juice
- Brown Bread & Toast
- Freshly Brewed Tea or Coffee
- Herbal & Fruit infused Teas
- Hot Chocolate
- Home Made Marmalade
- Selection of Home-Made Fruit Jams